Snow Plow News sent Will the Welder out to the 2020 NTEA Work Truck Show to review the latest innovations and this is one worth looking at! Mitsubishi unveiled the 2020 Fuso FE180 with the first-ever snow plow prep package in a cab over truck! This is a game changer!
There’s never been a plow prep package in the cab over truck business, so this is a really big deal! Mitsubishi made the 2020 Fuso with a heavier front axle. They also gave it an Allison 1000 Series 6-speed automatic transmission with PTO capabilities to run your plow hydraulics and a limited-slip for locking rear end. These trucks are popular because they turn on a dime and now you can order them direct from the factory with a plow prep package.
Other features that make the Fuso stand out in its class:
- Commercial-grade powertrain carries a body/payload of 11,855 lbs. with ease
- Class 5 payload capacity and tires (19.5″ standard)
- Powerful GM V8, 6.0L gas engine delivers 2x the displacement of diesel
- 40 gallon tank and FuelSense 2.0 feature means better efficiency and less fill ups
- Optional transmission PTO
- Ladder-style frame makes it tougher than any other truck in its class (shown to be 28% stronger than the competition)
- Engineered, assembled and tested in North America
If you are looking for a cab over truck, check out the Fuso today!