Mitsubishi’s Fuso FE180 has the first-ever snow plow prep package in a cab-over truck! This is a game-changer!
September 30, 2021 | Dawn Krueger
Snow Plow News is always on the lookout for the latest innovations in the snow and ice management industry and we found this news worth sharing! Mitsubishi’s Fuso FE180 has the first-ever snow plow prep package in a cab-over truck! This is a game-changer!
There’s never been a plow prep package in the cab-over truck business, so this is a really big deal! Mitsubishi made the FE180 Fuso with a heavier front axle. They also gave it an Allison 1000 Series 6-speed automatic transmission with PTO capabilities to run your plow hydraulics and a limited-slip for locking the rear end. These trucks are popular because they turn on a dime and now you can order them direct from the factory with a plow prep package.
Other features that make the Fuso stand out in its class:
- Commercial-grade powertrain carries a body/payload of 11,855 lbs. with ease
- Class 5 payload capacity and tires (19.5″ standard)
- Powerful GM V8, 6.0L gas engine delivers 2x the displacement of diesel
- 40-gallon tank and FuelSense 2.0 feature means better efficiency and fewer fill-ups
- Optional transmission PTO
- The ladder-style frame makes it tougher than any other truck in its class (shown to be 28% stronger than the competition)
- Engineered, assembled, and tested in North America
If you are looking for a cab-over truck that is awesome for snow and ice management, check out the Mitsubishi Fuso FE180 today!