Ready to see another cool innovation that was shown at the 2020 NTEA Work Truck Show this year? Will the Welder and Snow Plow News took a close look at the redesigned LiftGator. Check out all the features and improvements below!
The redesigned LiftGator is now completely ready for winter weather. Why? Check out these cool features:
- Sealed wiring harness
- Zinc plated components
- Heavier jacks
- Universally fits all trucks with a 2 to 2-1/2 inch hitch receiver
- Completely portable to other pickups, flatbeds, utility or service trucks
- Manufacturer claims that in installs in under 3 minutes
- Available with a power or manual stabilizer unit
- 48″ x 48″ platform
- Push-button operation
- Rechargeable battery (20 lifts on a single charge)
- Folds for storage to take up less space
Contractors can load up their equipment in a flash with fewer worker’s comp claims by investing in a LiftGator. These are particularly helpful with sidewalk snow removal equipment. Just load up to 1300 pounds and lift it with ease, saving both time and money. The LiftGator keeps your crew from struggling with ramps or accidentally falling off a ramp and getting hurt.
“This is an innovation that I absolutely love. It’s going to be a game-changer in the snow business.”– Will Fries of Xtreme Fabrication (AKA Will the Welder)
See more product news and innovations from the 2020 NTEA World Truck Show on Snow Plow News here.