Everyone is taking about the potential ice shortage, right?
Will there be enough, what are we going to do about ice management? While it is always hard to predict this early in the season, ice management has always been a hot topic and has rose in popularity among contractors in recent years. Buyers knows ice management is an important component of being in the industry. Their 550-gallon gas-powered spray systems are perfect for commercial use. These reliable products make your job easy by quickly add a coat to your parking lots.
Some features of the gas-powered antt-ice system include:
- Brine can be sprayed to help prevent ice formation before the storm even hits.
- Can apply brine based on road speed for precise application control.
- Durable, high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene tank.
- System comes standard with black powder-coated leg stand, making it easy to load unload, and store the system.
- Uses a dependable gas-powered Honda® engine.
- Micro-Trak Roadmaster™ controller provides accurate rate control and performance tracking (sold separately).
Municipalities and contractors and in demand of anti-ice systems and Buyers is delivering with their new line. Take control before the storm even hits.
“Anti-ice is the next big thing in ice management,” said Scott Moorman, director of engineering at Buyers Products. “We want to make sure our distributors have immediate access to the equipment that contractors and municipalities are now demanding. This equipment works more efficiently at pretreating, while also prolonging the users’ investment in salt and brine.”
For more information, visit www.buyersproducts.com