Control and grow your snow management business with YETI. Snow Plow News reviews some of the best features and benefits of this system.
February 22, 2022 | Emma Tyborski
YETI Snow Management is a service software meant specifically to track crews before, during and after a storm. YETI Snow Management is an award-winning snow removal software was built out of necessity. Kevin Speilman, CEO and Founder of Yeti, was running a construction company in British Columbia, Canada, and needed a system to manage the commercial snow division. When he realized there were no viable options, he decided to leverage his mobile app background and got to work. Yeti was born and grew to become the premium solution for serious snow professionals, used to manage thousands of sites across North America and Europe.
The YETI system inputs information during a storm so the dispatch screen shows exactly where your crews are. Contractors are able to track what routes crews are on and if they are completing correct services. On the back end of the software, YETI provides billing reports, subcontractor invoice reports, employee timesheet reports and also service management reports. It is simple to see exactly what’s been done on each contracted site. The management software also allows for before and after photographs and can allow customers to access all information. YETI is a full service management software and allows contractors to simply call or text subcontractors during a storm since it provides real-time information.
- Stand out with client notifications, a self-serve portal, and service history reports.
- Yeti’s community helps you find and manage subcontractors. Real-time tools give you full visibility to everyone.
- Pre-season is going to be proactive. Yeti offers all the tools you need to make a solid plan.
- Getting everyone to use an app and get on the same platform is a lot easier if you are not charging them to do it.
- Reduce risk and liability from slip fall claims.
- Reduce paperwork and optimize administration.
- Improve the efficiency of your crews, save money.
- Improve billing accuracy and timeliness: get invoices done faster and more accurately.
- Get a leg up on your competition by offering your clients real-time visibility to your crews. Be a leader in transparency and gain the trust of your clients for years to come.
Crews in the Field
- Work safer having better information on the sites safety issues.
- Simple to use app – no training required.
- Work smarter with optimized routes, saving time traveling to sites.
- Show you’re a professional. Photos of your work and GPS time stamps can allow you to show clients work was completed.
- Your timesheets and reports are done WHILE you are doing the work. No more going home after a long night and having paperwork to deal with.
- Yeti ensures you don’t miss a site. Nights can be long and things get missed. Yeti ensures you stay on track and get all the sites done. While on-site, the most current site map is at your fingertips ensuring you know exactly what to do when you get there. Gate codes, site contact info, hazards can be easily viewed.
- Photos and notes are tagged to site reports. No more storing photos, notes, times, in separate places and trying to manage them. Everything is recorded and combined into a single site report, freeing you up to focus on your work.
Operations Managers & Office Staff
Optimize your equipment to get more done with less.
Improve communications with the field.
Increase the quality of your work.
Improve client communications.
Global Map provides full visibility to all sites and crews in real-time.
Easy to use reporting for you and your customers.
Get your work done quicker and more accurately: Stop chasing field crews for information so you can bill. It’s all there when you get to the office in the morning!
Eliminate errors from manual entries, paper forms, or crews forgetting things. All data from your crews is entered at the time service is rendered digitally, eliminating manual entries, eliminating delays, and missing information.
Have all your client, site, equipment, crew, equipment, and subcontractor information all in one place.
Reduce exposure to slip fall claims by ensuring your contractor is storing the records of their site visits to reference years from now.
Verify the work is performed as per the contract.
Use the data for improving the quality of the work. Work with your contractor to ensure your site is serviced properly.
Get visibility to real-time status of what equipment is doing on your sites.
View before and after photos of the work.
View weather forecast data so you and your contractor can make better decisions.
Want more information on this?