Jason from Meyer Products talked with Snow Plow News at the 2020 NTEA World Truck Show about his opinion on the top 3 reasons that the Meyer V-Plow is better than the competition. See what he had so say below!
The Meyer V Plow is made for ¾-ton and larger trucks. It has several advantages that can make a difference when purchasing a new plow.
First, the Meyer Super 13 V Plow comes with powerful LED lights as standard equipment on every plow. They have a thermostatically controlled heated element in the lights that automatically comes on when temps are between 40 to -10 degrees to keep ice from building up on the lenses.
Next, Meyer’s V Plow has Standard Operating System Wiring that was designed for a near plug and play experience. It works with the existing truck wiring so there is no need to tap into multiple different wires or splice wires together to connect your truck. This makes it very efficient to hook up and also to swap out plows on your truck.
Another highlight is the industry’s best warranty. Meyer provides an exclusive 5 year warranty while most competitors only offer up to 2 years.
In addition to what Jason had to say, here are the main highlights of the Meyer Super-V3 plow:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Comes in 3 sizes – 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5 feet wide
- All sizes come with a bottom trip blade (1/2″ x 6″ cutting edge)
- Highest ground clearance in the industry
- Nite Saber® LED lights are brighter than standard lights, have a longer life, and they use less power than standard lights
- The piston grip controller has real-time diagnostics and a Hands-Free Plowing mode that lets drivers use the shift lever to control the plow blade’s up and down movement.
- Exclusive Meyer Dura-Slick™ paint that is made with Teflon® and baked on to the steel for smooth snow-rolling and extra durability.
Looking for more details as you compare this V-Plow to others? Contact Meyer Products today!