Sno-Way V Plow Key Features
If you are considering buying a V plow, this post is for you. Tom Brewer from Sno-Way, International gives you the rundown on what he sees as the top advantages of buying a Sno-Way plow. We caught up with him recently to see what he had to say.
What makes the Sno-Way V plow stand out from the rest?
Well, according to Tom Brewer from Sno-Way International, it’s things like the fact that it comes standard with double-acting wind cylinders and full blade trip design. It also comes standard with 250 pounds of downforce on the cutting edge for effective and efficient scraping both forwards and backward. And not to be forgotten, it comes with a nice wireless control that creates less clutter in the cab.
It’s crazy to think of all the patented technology built into the Sno-Way V Plow. Here’s a look:
- Ground Hugger™ blade design for down pressure with an aggressive 65-degree cutting edge attack angle.
- Down Pressure® snow plow hydraulics is the ultimate snow removal equipment upgrade and exclusive to Sno-Way. Our patented hydraulics make you 30% more efficient.
- EIS™ Wiring System has a quick plug-and-play design that reduces installation and downtime. It also uses military-grade connectors that keep moisture out to eliminate corrosion.
- Exclusive Tab-Slot and Lock construction makes the structural components link fully together for a plow that’s meant to last.
- MaxADJUST™ Leveling System uses a simple hex bolt to adjust the V-Wing moldboard tilt forward or back for easy cleaning and better performance.
- Patented Drive-In Mounting system with hydraulic assist is the first design in the industry that allows the driver to control the movement of the plow without standing between it and the vehicle.
Sno-Way V Plow Video
See our interview with Tom Brewer from Sno-Way as he talks about their V plows below.
Sno-Way 29VHD Series 2 V-Plow
The 29VHD series plow is Sno-Way’s best cleaning commercial v-plow. It has the patented technology we mentioned earlier like the Ground Hugger blade and MaxADJUST leveling system, and so much more. These features help the plow close to the surface for an ultra-clean scrape. Learn more about Sno-Way and their best commercial v-plow here.
How Can We Help?
Would you like to get more information, ask a question, suggest a topic for Snow Plow News to write about, or get news delivered directly to your inbox? Just fill out this quick form below and we'll get on it!