Craig Sandman from Hilltip Corporation explains how Hilltip is the best choice for a new snow an ice contractor.
October 12, 2022 | Emma Tyborski
There has been a tremendous uptick this season in new users that are stepping outside of the norm to find a better system for their business. Some users are looking for a change due to environmental reasons, profit reason, material usage, labor shortages, or insurance issues. Hilltip machines and the HTrack™ system are designed to provide the user with a high level of documentation.
Hilltip offers a system that is able to provide this information, so many contractors are starting to use Hilltip products compared to a lot of domestic competitors. Hilltip’s HTrack™ system provides users with flexibility and real-time control that allow them to respond to changing weather events. The HTrack™ system makes quoting sharper, because you know how big these lots you’re going to treat are and how much materials are required. The machine helps contractors to optimize stops, so you can do more with less and over a season, start saving on fuel, tires and brakes. The primary benefit of Hilltip equipment is the ultimate return on investment season over season.
Hilltip is the perfect choice for the new contractor because it takes all the guesswork out of their business. The Hilltip machines can tell you exactly what you’re doing, where you’re doing it, how long it’s taking and much more. With this much information at the contractors fingertips, it’s simple to build a profitable business.
HTrack™ System Features
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Track your devices in real-time or between specific time intervals.
- Download session reports.
- You can preset desired application rate for all your spreaders for specific work sites.
- HTrack™ pre-calculate you salt used/call-out.
- All tracking data is collected under specific work sites, for easy reporting.
- The industry’s only 2-way GPRS capable tracking software that allows communication between your smart phone/tablet/computer and your StrikeSmart™ controller.
- HTrack™ assists in route optimizations and resource allocations for increased operational efficiency and profitability.
- Reports of spreading material used, daily, monthly etc. by specific customers.
- Detailed documentation of ice control activities at individual customer locations that provides additional evidence if legal action should become necessary.
To learn more about Hilltip and their HTrack™ System, visit hilltip.com
Want more information on this?